Kentucky Weight Distance number (KYU) is required for any carrier over 59,999 pounds traveling in Kentucky.

To obtain your KYU #, you must have the following:

  1. UCR registration completed and up to date.
  2. USDOT number must be ACTIVE.
  3. Proof of insurance must be on file with the FMCSA if you have an MC number and your MC number MUST be ACTIVE.
  4. This application is for a new KYU number. If you previously had a KYU number, you will need to call the Kentucky tax division at 502-564-4150 to reinstate your old KYU number.

We are licensed and registered with the state of Kentucky to obtain KYU numbers for motor carriers.

You can also obtain a temporary trip permit from us!

Click HERE for our Order Form!

Reach Us

We know all aspects of trucking and we have a huge network of service providers to help you get everything you need to be successful in what you do! Need a low insurance quote? Need a great factoring company? We got you! Focus on what you do best, driving and making money. We will handle the rest!