If you will travel through New Mexico you will either need to obtain a New Mexico Tax ID Permit or purchase a trip permit at a New Mexico Port of Entry. A trip permit may cost up to 17 cents per mile, based on weight, for the total miles driven in the state. Even if you only go into or through New Mexico once each year, it may be less expensive to obtain your own New Mexico Tax ID Permit.

The New Mexico Tax ID permit is valid from January 1 through December 31 each year and will need to be renewed every calendar year.

We need the complete truck information to obtain your New Mexico E-Permit. We need the make, year, truck #, full VIN #, license plate number, registration state, GVWR and if the truck is owned or leased. You will be issued a WDT (Weight Distance Tax) number by the state of New Mexico.

Click HERE for our Order Form!

Reach Us

We know all aspects of trucking and we have a huge network of service providers to help you get everything you need to be successful in what you do! Need a low insurance quote? Need a great factoring company? We got you! Focus on what you do best, driving and making money. We will handle the rest!